Canoe school for beginners
A good way to learn to paddle safely is to come to our canoe school.
The guide will teach the basic technique of handling an indian
canoe both in theory and in practice. The practice will take
place at a lake. We will canoe on Lake Immel or Levinsalmi, depending on
weather conditions. After this training you will be able to go and
practise canoeing for example on an easy river.
- Duration: approx 1,5 hours
- Level of difficulty: for beginners
- Reservation: previous day by 6 p.m. email@example.com +358 40 716 3033
- Group size: at least 3 persons
- What to bring: wind- and waterproof clothing, change of clothes
- Participation fee: 35 € /person, children under 12 years 20 €
- Fee includes: canoeing equipment, guidance
- Languages: Finnish, English