Canoe tour to Ounasjoki
Paddling is an easy way to travel in the wilderness. We meet at Levi where from we have a transportation to Taivaanvalkeat. We'll have a small tour in the yard and enjoy the Lappish architecture. Before we start to paddle, the guide tells about the paddling technique. Down the river we go!
We paddle along the Ounas to Hirvasniemi, where we grill sausages. The bravest ones will have an opportunity to swim in the pure water of River Ounasjoki.
Our trip continues to Hossansalmi, where the transportation is waiting to take us back to Levi.
- Duration: approx. 3 hours (8 km)
- Level of difficulty: requires normal condition
- Reservation: previous day by 6 p.m. firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 40 716 3033
- Group size: at least 4 persons
- What to bring: wind- and waterproof clothing, change of clothes
- Participation fee: 50€ /person, children under 12 years 25 € / child
- Fee includes: transportation, paddling equipment, catering and guidance
- Languages: Finnish, English