Hike to glaciers and Paras in Norway
This hike offers a possibility to enjoy the breathtaking scenery of northern Finland and a glacier in Norway with an experienced guide.
We will meet either at Kittilä or Kilpisjärvi as agreed. Then we will continue together to Storfjorden at the Lyngen fjord and further to Furuflaten, from where we will start hiking towards the glacier of Jiehkkevare. Just before the glacier, on the plain of Dalbotn, we will pitch a camp for the night. On the following day, we will return to Furuflaten. From Furuflaten we will continue by car to Singadalen and head for the slopes of Paras. After spending three nights camping in various places admiring the fascinating landscapes, we will start the journey back home.
- Season: from July to September
- Duration: 4 days, 3 nights
- Level of difficulty: requires good condition
- Reservation: email@example.com or +358 40 716 3033
- Group size: at least 5 persons
- Participation fee: 750 € /person
- Fee includes: transportation, catering, guidance
- Languages: Finnish, English
- You will get the list of what to bring and other further information after reservation!