Hiking for pleasure lovers
The pleasure lover takes the gondola up to the Levi fell in order to enjoy the view without much physical strain.
We will start at Levinportti and walk along the beautiful route at the fell side to the Gondola lift which takes us to the top of Levi. We will visit the top of Levi (531 meters above sea level) and view the spectacular scenery. On our way down, we will stop at a Lapp hut for a coffee break with grilled sausages. The trip will then continue at a leisurely pace towards the front slope. On the way down, the guide will enliven the journey with stories of the Lappish way of life.
- Duration: approx. 3 hours
- Level of difficulty: easy; requires normal condition
- Reservation: previous day by 6 p.m. email@example.com or +358 40 716 3033
- Group size: at least 3 persons
- What to bring: wind- and waterproof clothing, shoes suitable for trekking
- Participation fee: 50 € /person, children under 12 years 25 €
- Fee includes: gondola ticket, catering and guidance
- Languages: Finnish, English